Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Shopping ban? What shopping ban? :)

Oh, I was so bad today! I was stuck at the mall with my boys while my van was being fixed and the playground was out of commission -- nooooo! But Archivers was tantalizingly close and it just so happened I had brought along my coupons on the off chance they had a bind-it-all in stock. And they did -- yippee! But I didn't stop there! I came home with:

The Bind-it-all and a couple of wires
Super cute clear Christmas stamps from Hero Arts -- I can't resist little birdies
A cute "SMILE" Heidi Swapp stamp
Cutter Bee paper piercing bugs, the ones that poke stitching holes
Paper Pups (a Cricut cartridge) -- it was on clearance for $22, how could I resist?!
Cardstock
& an adorable fall paper pack that I got for FREE because I spent over $50. Aren't I resourceful?!

So be ready for some fun new projects from me, coming soon!

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I NEVER get bargains like that! I NEVER see Cricut cartridges on clearance! Wow, I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time! GREAT bargains! Good for you! Can't wait to see your creations!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh yeah . . . you're going to love your Bind It All! It's quickly become one of my very favorite tools! No buyer's remorse!