Saturday, September 22, 2007

Yay, More Christmas!


As promised, here is a card made with some of the goodies from my little spending spree this week! I just could NOT resist these Hero Arts stamps -- I have a serious weakness for the cute little birdie trend happening right now. Then for the stitching I used the new cutterbee piercing bugs. They work great! They don't pierce deep enough to go through 3 layers of heavy cardstock, so I had to do a little repoking, but they go through 2 just great and one like butter. I'm so excited, because I love doing hand stitching, but piercing all those little holes gets really tedious.

I colored the stamp with watercolor pencils and embossed the background with the Cuttlebug, then sanded it to bring out the design. I made the scallop with the Coluzzle circle template -- big thanks to Keligirl from the Cricut MB who suggested that! Fun, fun stuff!

Stay tuned til Monday, when I'll be able to post a project I just finished for Regina's design team using my new Bind-it-all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Love the non-traditional colors! I want those piercing tools so bad, but I'm on a spending freeze! Maybe I'll put them on my Christmas list! Great card!

Marlou McAlees said...

so so cute and sweet :)

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

OK - where have I been that I haven't seen this BEAUTIFUl card!!! Absolutely LOVE the embossing and I love those colors. No wonder you are under my FAVORITE places to visit. HUGS, TeriBeri :o)