Friday, June 20, 2008

My mommy is the best!



I was having a terrible day on Wednesday. You know how when you're pregnant you get all out of whack and things just seem to snowball into a disaster even though it really isn't? (I mean, I had terrible things happening like Sammy not picking up his red shorts after I asked him 4 times, then I went to make sandwiches for lunch and the bread was moldy -- who can deal with that?!) Anyway, my mom must have been listening to the Spirit, because she just seemed to know I needed her. She brought us lunch and hung out with us for quite a while, and it was just what I needed to make me sane again. And it made me realize that I really do have the most wonderful mommy on Earth, and that she can still make everything all better even though I'm almost 30! So of course I had to make her a card to let her know, and I thought Laura's sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You this week would be perfect! This is the same sketch as I used for the baby card below, but I turned it 90 degrees so I could use this picture.

The PP is from Crate Paper, and I've also used a Prima flower. "Mom" is from the Cuttlebug "Harmony" font. TFL!

5 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Oh this is beautiful!!! I love what you have done with my sketch! Such talent!!! I did not know you were expecting!?! Congratulations!:)
Laura

stampingcaz said...

Hi there
Well random didnt pick ya for my candy but I did! I really felt your longing for some images so I want to send you some ;0)

Please email me your address to
stampingcaz@btinternet.com and I will get some our for you

Hugs
Cazx

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

This is a very special card...I love my mom sooo much..I know exactly how you feel...Hugs! Krista

Tonya said...

This is a really beautiful card! And so nice that your mom was able to comfort you in your time of need. :) Hope it gets easier for you soon. (Although I know it won't because I am a couple of weeks ahead of you, and going through some of the same emotions!) But back to my original thought, you did a great job with that sketch. TFS!!

Regina Easter said...

what a wonderful wonderful card of you and your mother...what a blessing.....