Thursday, June 19, 2008

TAGGED!

I've been tagged by the lovely and talented Qween Davia
, so here goes!

The rules of the game: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

Ten years ago....
I had just finished my freshman year at BYU and was living with some of the greatest girls ever (including my BFF Julianne) in one of the crummiest apartments ever. I was taking Social Dance (even though Juls and I were sometimes late because we hated to miss "Wedding Story"), spending a lot of time writing letters to various missionaries, and occasionally hanging out with a fun guy named Dan Hill. I had no idea then, but he and I would be getting married about 4 years later!

Five things on today's "to do list"

1. Take the boys to the library - DONE!
2. Pick up my BIL and SIL from the airport when they get home from Australia - DONE!
3. Put a loaf of bread in the breadmaker - DONE!
4. Take a nap - not going to happen to day, I'm afraid.
5. Do a LO for Father's Day this year.

Snacks I enjoy
Mmmmm, I love goldfish crackers. And for the last few months some of the only things I've been able to eat consistently (due to 24-7 pregnancy sickness) are Pringles and cottage cheese. I've probably eaten over 50 cans of Pringles and 20 gallons of cottage cheese since I got pregnant.

Things I would do if I was a millionaire
I would get our mortgage and other debts paid off, then save the rest for living expenses so Dan could "retire" and follow his dream of becoming a professional writer! He is so talented, but works so much he just doesn't have time to pursue it the way he wants to.

Places I have lived
That's a long list -- I moved 25 times before I even graduated high school! But here's the general list:
Utah (I count Alpine as my hometown, but I've lived all over the Wasatch front.)
Texas
Colorado
California
Denmark

So now I'm going to tag Sonia, Ang, Becky, DeeDee, and Amy. I'm hoping I haven't tagged you guys before -- forgive me if I have! Can't wait to see your answers!

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

WOW!! What fun girlie....I will be posting my answers soon!!! I loved reading all your answers too!! HUGS!!

Amy C said...

Alright Tomi....I have answered the questions and tagged 5 others. It was fun!! Hope you are having a great weekend.