Saturday, September 20, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You -- Kazan #9


Better late than never! I've been working on this card in 5 minute increments all week -- man, I've gotta get in a new rhythm with the new baby so I can get some crafting time!

Kazan's sketch this week was too good to pass up, so I was excited when my sweet little sister-in-law got engaged and gave me a good excuse to use those 5 extra minutes a day on a card instead of laundry! She has a bright, fun personality, and I though this funky Sassafrass Lass paper was perfect for her. The heart-flower stamp is from Art Warehouse, and I used Prismas and Gamsol for the coloring, and I added some green ice Stickles to the center and leaves. I cut the background shape with my Cricut and SCAL.

Phew! So glad I got something created this week!

4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card for the sketch and big hugs to little Eliza
Kath
xxxxx

Eva said...

Such a beautiful card and thank you for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Tomi. Beautiful colors.

Tonya said...

Great job on this card! I am having it hard finding time for scrapping myself. But we are taking time for what's really important, I figure. I do wish I could find time for my hobby, though! I've been working on my sister's diaper cake but that's about it. Take care!