Saturday, March 14, 2009

2S4Y - Kazan #21


I've been mulling over this card all week, and now I've FINALLY had a chance to sit down and do it! I love how it turned out. A friend needed a swallow and banner for her brother's wedding invitations, and I liked them so much I decided to turn them into cut files for my Cricut (using SCAL). So fun! I added a lot of detail to the banner with a marker, and I think I need to experiment with that a little more to get it just right. The PP is from Crate Paper, and I used SU punches for the ticket corners and the scalloped circle. The shape of the card is another design I created for SCAL. TFL!

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is lovely and the combination of the swallow and banner works well. Love the scalloped circle punch. Hugs from Desire

Unknown said...

Gorgeous detail on your card and of course you know how I feel about black - the chandelier and ribbon is fabulous! Hi Sammy. Thank you so much for making such a cool card for us. You did very well with the sketch and I love those bright colors. Your card is great!
Hugs
Kazan

Savitri said...

What a cute card!!! I LOVE the bird and the vintage look!!