Sunday, November 15, 2009

Give Thanks Unto the Lord! (BBTB Contest)


I know I'm just sliding under the wire, but I couldn't resist entering the BBTB contest when I saw the theme was giving thanks. I have taken a challenge this month to blog every day about something I'm thankful for (you can see my entries on our family blog), and I am really feeling so grateful for all the big and little blessings in my life! I thought immediately of our new family pictures and that this scripture said perfectly how blessed I feel to have my wonderful family: "O give thanks unto the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy endureth forever." (Psalms 136:1)

I used the Storybook Cricut cartridge for all the die-cuts. The felt pieces are from Fancy Pants, and the buttons are from Sassafrass Lass (review on these beauties coming soon!). I also used a Bazzill "In Stitch'z" template for the hand-stitched flourishes. The paper is from Scrapworks. I hope you'll excuse the bad pictures of the layout -- there was not a lot of natural light at 10:30 pm. :) TFL!


10 comments:

Tonya said...

Amazing! I love this LO! And your family looks so beautiful and happy in these pictures. Great color scheme. Good luck!

Regina Easter said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW ....THIS IS AMAZING GIRL...GREAT JOB

Susan Edwards said...

Oh My! What a beautiful layout... and even more beautiful family!!!

xx Susan

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my! I truly love it when the layout is all about the beautiful photos, and everything else just enhances. And that's exactly what this is. Your family is beautiful, Tomi, and I truly LOVE this! hugs!

Heather said...

I love this lo Tomi!!

Jena said...

What a great 2-page LO - and such beautiful family pics to go with it - TFS!

Desire Fourie said...

Such a stunning double page layout and you truly can be thankful for such a beautiful family. TFS
Hugs
Desire

Brooke S said...

Love your pager soooo classy and whimsical at the same time.... You pictures turned out to great...
Hugs
Brooke

Tammy E. said...

Beyond beautiful!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful layout. I LOVE all the colors. You have such a beautiful family too.