Thursday, March 31, 2011

Aliens and High Heels...

Okay, I lied.  I realized I have 4 projects left to show you from last weekend, so I'm going to do two today and two tomorrow.  I know, you're dying of suspense, right?!

This first one is Josh, my hilarious middle child.  That boy has an imagination that spans the universe.  Last summer he informed us that he was actually an alien visitor from another world, and soon nearly everything out of his mouth began with: "Well, on MY planet..."  He is still adding to the list.  I wrote down a whole bunch of things from when he first started saying it, but it disappeared.  Lucky for me, we were staying with my husband's parents at the time and my awesome MIL had also written them down.  Always good to have a backup, people!


I used the Cricut Zooballoo cartridge for the title, George for the star, and Everyday Paper Dolls for the little alien and ship.  I'm 99% sure this paper is from Crate Paper.

The second layout for today features my little cutie Eliza.  She is as girly as they come, so my SIL hit it right on the head when she brought her a little pair of high-heeled dress up shoes on a recent visit.  Her immediate love for them and talent for walking in them just had to be documented!


This paper is from Imaginisce.  I used American Crafts rub-ons for "baby's" and the pink foam stickers for "new."  The white felt letters in "shoes" are from KaiserCraft.  I didn't have any purple Tiny Type letters (and you know how I love those), so I made my own for the remaining words in the title.  The flowers are from Doodlebug.  I cut that scallop square in the background with the Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge.

Okay, so tomorrow will really be the last day of my little posting spree.  See you then!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Tresure these moments. They grow up way to fast. Love the lay outs.

Christine said...

Love that little boy layout! I linked to this today on Practical Scrappers!