Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fun with new goodies...

This Week\ http://mymindseye.com/Fine-and-Dandy/Images/FAD121.jpg While wandering the craft store the other day, completely NOT looking at stamps or paper because I have enough of both to last me until the end of days, I was mysteriously pulled as though by tractor beam over to a rack with pretty much the cutest stamps I had ever seen -- the "Fine and Dandy" set from My Mind's Eye.  A cute little pennant banner, birdie, and perfect "thanks" sentiment were enough to make me surreptitiously stash it in my cart (in case the "you already have too many stamps" police were lurking nearby), along with some adorable coordinating paper.  Ah, new goodies!  Nothing like it to get your creative juices flowing! 

Oh, except a fun sketch that seems made to use with the new goodies!  That's how I felt when I saw this sketch from CPS this week.  

So, just under the wire, here is my fun little thank you card. 


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is super cute!! I love how you've stamped the fun banners in different colors!! Thanks for joining us at the CPS Sketch blog this week! ♥♥♥

Crystal Farish said...

Super cute card! I am laughing my head off at your comment. The malt balls are "crack" at my house too! I can't stay away. I finally had to cut myself off and throw the bag away outside in the big cans. Do don't know how close I came this morning to digging them out. :)