Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A fun announcement and a stack of cute cards...

Hello, friends!  Today I am very excited to announce that I have been invited to join the design team over at Apron Strings Designs, a kit club that offers various scrapbooking and cardmaking kits chock full of fun and current goodies.  (The current part makes a big difference to me -- I've been a part of kit clubs before where it seemed like everything was last year's scrapbook trends.)  I'm the "All-Year Cheer" card kit designer, and I'm really excited to be able to stretch my card-making muscles and see what I can create.

These cards were created with the January card kit, and you can see more layouts and cards created from this month's kits over at the Apron Strings blog! (Click on any picture to enlarge.)








Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you'll check in again too see more fun from Apron Strings Designs!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Yay, Tomi!! Congrats to you! I'll have to follow along now! ;) Your cards are beautiful. MY faves are the first and last pictured here. But they all are great!! I hope you have fun and make great friends participing in Apron Strings!

AShu93 said...

Congrats! And your cards are adorable!