Tuesday, February 21, 2012

More fun cards from Apron Strings Designs!

Hello again!  I'm happy to share my cards from the February All-Year Cheer card kit over from Apron Strings Designs!  I had so much fun working some beautiful papers and accents -- I hope you enjoy the finished product!

This card is from an adorable monster collection from Jillibean Soup:




 These two fun little boy cards are from the October Afternoon "Rocket Age" collection -- LOVE the retro graphics and colors!





These last three are from a collection by Studio Calico -- absolutely beautiful!



That little kraft pocket is perfect for a gift card!




So go check out Apron Strings!  This month's kit is all sold out, but you're not too late to get in on next month!

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning creations with great fun elements to them.
Hugs
Desire

Hannah said...

Gorgeous set of cards, I love the papers, especially those cute little monsters.:)