Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Washi Tape Monogram

Spring is just around the corner (thank heavens), and I'm starting to work on a little revamp for my entryway. My first project was this little monogram to sit on our entry table. It's a plain papier-mâché letter from Hobby Lobby dressed up with washi tape. The little flower is also made from washi tape, and I'd be happy to make a tutorial if anyone's interested.

This was a great project to break into my stash of washi tape. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has collected way more than I've ever used! If you're looking for affordable washi tape the best source I've found is Downtown Tape. They have dozens of different designs for two dollars a roll. You can find them online or they have a great booth at the ScrapbookUSA Expo at the end of this month.

1 comment:

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This is an absolutely brilliant idea! LOVE this and can't wait to try it myself!