Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Summertime Birthday Card

Hello again!  I'm finally back with another card for ScrapbookUSA Expo.  I know all you moms can sympathize with the fact that the last month of school is ca-razy.  But now we have months of wonderful summer ahead, and I am loving the sunshine and blue skies.  This card, using the lovely and eclectic Park Bench collection from Fancy Pants, captures the easy breezy feeling of summer in an elegant birthday greeting.



This collection has a ton of sweet embellishments, and this colored tag (the pack came with all sorts of pretty patterned and solid color coordinating tags) was the perfect anchor for my sentiment.  I used EK Success border and doily punches to add pretty details.  I love how it turned out!

Here's a closeup of the details:



Next time I'm going to showcase the funkier side of this collection with a fun layout -- stay tuned!

No comments: